LoveLocked Manifesto


Sometimes, all it takes is the right words. Be it to motivate, to support, to bring soothing or just to enhance celebration mode! 

Have you heard about the 5 love languages? It seems each one of us has a prevalent love style. I just took the test and it seems mine is Words of Affirmation.  It made a lot of sense to get such result, because I have been acknowledged and praised for my talent to bring compassion and motivation through my writing, be it in the shape of letters, cards or poems. Until now, I was spreading my love only to my direct friends, but from today onwards I want to be able to spread it further. But enough about me.

This is a love manifesto. Just let me know where it hurts, or where you would need some supportive or motivational words, or even if you would like to have some celebratory words for some achievement, and I will write a poem for you! 

Text me on marionetainquieta@gmail.com and you will receive a poem. It will be published in my blog anonymously, with no reference to your name or other personal details. After receiving your poem you can let me know if some verse should be deleted prior to publication. The idea is to create a wall of love, support and inspiration for all! Keep in mind that I can also write to you in Portuguese and Spanish. German, French and Italian are available, but only if you can be very compassionate with the result :) hihihi.

Looking forwards to write to you!

with love,

Denise

Comentários

Mensagens populares